Ads Top

Speed Trap: Civilian Stops Cop Going Too Fast

UPDATE: 

SERGEANT SPITE: Miami woman who pulled over officer for speeding posted viral video, is targeted by cop, other harassers

Claudia Castillo released a YouTube video showing her stopping Officer Daniel Fonticiella on the side of a Florida highway one week ago.

CLICK FOR THE UPDATE

-------------------------------------

Speed Trap: Civilian Stops Cop Going Too Fast


MIAMI (CBSMiami) — Police officers are usually the ones pulling over speeding drivers but the tables turned in Miami after a woman stopped an officer for speeding, recording it all on video.
“I’ve been following an officer since Miller,” narrated Claudia Castillo as her cell phone recorded moving traffic from her car’s dashboard.
Castillo followed the Miami-Dade Police officer Friday afternoon. She told CBS4 he blew past her going east on Miller Drive, which has a 40 mile-an-hour speed limit.
She followed him on the 826 northbound, then the 836 eastbound. Castillo eventually caught up to the MDPD officer as they approached I-95 in downtown Miami. That’s where she finally got the officer’s attention and they pulled over on the exit ramp to N.W. 8th Street.
Suddenly the familiar, stern questions were being asked at the car window. Only, the officer wasn’t the one asking them.

“The reason why I pulled you over today… I just wanted to know, what’s the emergency,” asked Castillo.
“I don’t know how fast I was going. But I can tell you this, I’m on my way to work right now. I don’t believe I was speeding,” the officer replied as he stood at Castillo’s passenger-side window. ”

CLICK FOR MORE

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.