Ads Top

Saying goodbye to a 13 year old illegal beaner gangbanger Leo Betancourt - shot & killed while gangbangin.....

Two boys in black stood in the hall at Seward Elementary School Wednesday, fighting tears while the family of a slain 13-year-old thumbed through letters, poems and drawings left by classmates on two large boards on the wall.

An administrator guided the boys back to their classroom. Leo Betancourt's mom, sister, two older brothers and other relatives quietly picked up letters and peered at photos.

Dozens of students wrote to Leo and his family in the day and a half since he was fatally shot while riding in an SUV a few blocks from his home and his school in the Back of the Yards neighborhood.

"He was my friend my only friend," one student wrote. "Now he died. I gonna be a cop when Im older and get the guy I can arrest him. It's not funny. He has to give his gun or go to jail. At school I seen all the kids crying for him. He is always gonna be my best friend. Im Sorry."

CLICK FOR MORE PANDERING

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.