Ads Top

WHITE FOLKS NOT WANTED: Chicago Rahm Emanuel Mayor’s office racially profiles at Chicago gun buyback - We want the Negroes' guns...Not Whities!

That was the message Guns Save Life took away from a foray up to the Windy City today to trade unwanted firearms in for $100 pre-paid credit cards.  Our experience felt surreal to say the least in this era when profiling – especially racial profiling – is a big no-no, especially in government service.
It all began this morning as five Caucasian members of Guns Save Life waited surreptitiously and independently in line at a Chicago gun buyback location.  Out of the blue, my wife and I were told by a surly, middle-aged woman from the Mayor’s office that “we won’t be taking those today” in reference to a dozen plus long guns my wife and I brought.
I asked if she had an interest in a zip gun and held it up.  She looked at it like I held a dog turd and said, “I don’t know what that is,” and walked away.  Pearls before swine.
We left.

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.