How Morality and Abstract Thinking Differs Between Black Africans and White Westerners (Part 1)
Note: The following article written by Gedaliah Braun on how morality and abstract thinking differs between Black Africans and White westerners is an observational study that was written a number of years ago.
Braun’s work is not so much a scientific essay with charts, graphs, and the like, but more along the lines of a common-sense, true-to-life observational study on how Blacks and Whites interpret and interact with the world around them so very differently. This is an important subject and highly relevant too because it flies in the face of liberals who maintain that race is nothing more than a ‘social construct’; that so-called differences between Blacks and Whites are only superficial, that we are essentially the same.
I vaguely remember reading it on the American Renaissance website years prior which had reprinted the essay. It was recently brought to my attention, however, by one of my readers, ‘T Bone,’ and I was urged to make it available to a wider audience of those who regularly read what I post here at Ambrose Kane.
Don’t let the length of the article discourage you from reading all of it. There is much to profit from Braun’s insights, and it will give you an even greater understanding of why Blacks in America do what they do.
It will help to provide insight into why huge numbers of ‘African-Americans’ live in poverty, possess such strong criminal and savage proclivities, seem to rarely consider the consequences of their actions, and are so emotionally volatile. It will also help you (if you’re not already aware of it) to understand why Blacks have great difficulty adhering to western standards of morality, including basic rules of civility that’s required for any advanced society.
Perhaps we will finally realize that we as Whites have invited a people to dwell among us who are still very primitive; a people who in some respects still live and think as if they are in the Stone Age.
I hope the reader will not mind that I have structured the article slightly differently, emphasized important words and sentences, and I have included my own photographs.
*****
I am an American who taught philosophy in several African universities from 1976 to 1988, and have lived since that time in South Africa. When I first came to Africa, I knew virtually nothing about the continent or its people, but I began learning quickly. I noticed, for example, that Africans rarely kept promises and saw no need to apologize when they broke them. It was as if they were unaware they had done anything that called for an apology.
It took many years for me to understand why Africans behaved this way but I think I can now explain this and other behavior that characterizes Africa. I believe that morality requires abstract thinking—as does planning for the future—and that a relative deficiency in abstract thinking may explain many things that are typically African.
What follow are not scientific findings. There could be alternative explanations for what I have observed, but my conclusions are drawn from more than 30 years of living among Africans.

Aucun commentaire: