Ads Top

Ironic: Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel selects a great cop to be the next Superintendent Eddie Johnson - In 1988 7th District Chicago Police Tactical Officer Eddie Johnson shot and killed his police officer wife Selena Johnson before killing himself later on at the Regency Castle Lodge Motel, at 1140 W. 95th St.

Two police officers named Eddie Johnson - One shamed the police department by killing his police officer wife and himself and the other may go on to make Chicago police great again!


Chicago Police Officers in Trouble 1988

Ed and Selena Johnson were married cops caught in a classic pattern of domestic violence. The Police Department could have helped, but it left Ed to handle the problem in his own way. He shot her eight times, then held two guns to his own head and fired them simultaneously 

Selena Johnson lived her final months in mortal fear of her husband.
Selena was a Chicago police officer; so was her husband, Edward "Eddie" M. Johnson.
Last Memorial Day he pulled a gun on her. They were driving home on 76th Street; it was just before midnight. "Ed accused me of having a boyfriend, told me of sexual things I do to him," Selena said in a sworn affidavit she submitted the following month in filing for divorce. I responded by demanding he get out of the car. He refused. I told him, 'I'll get out and call my so-called boyfriend and he'll pick me up.' Ed reached for his gun, held the hammer of it back with his thumb and said, 'You fucking bitch, I'm gonna kill you, you shouldn't have done that.'

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.