Ads Top

Milla Clark, 47, from Fayetteville, Tennessee, Morbidly obese 750LB black wildebeest woman has massive fatty lump weighing 43lbs removed from her leg so she can learn to walk again after being bedridden for TWO YEARS

A morbidly obese woman who weighed 751lbs shed more than 100lbs on her own before having 43lbs of fat and fluid surgically removed from her leg.

On Wednesday night's episode of the TLC reality series My 600lb Life, Milla Clark, 47, from Fayetteville, Tennessee, revealed that her massive weight and the heavy lymphedema on her leg had left her bedridden for two years.

'Every single day of my life is miserable,' she explained. 'I have been trapped in these four walls for more than two years. During that time, I have not stood one time. All I can do is eat and sleep.'

CLICK FOR MORE

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.