Ads Top

Chicago South Side Ald. Howard Brookins Jr. seriously injured in ‘freak’ bike accident - Brookins was cruising on his bicycle along the Cal-Sag Trail infamously known as a man on man homo hook up site

South Side Ald. Howard Brookins Jr. is recovering from a “freak bicycle accident” and has undergone multiple surgeries to his face and upper body.

Brookins was riding his bike on Sunday, Nov. 13 along the Cal-Sag Trail, when debris lodged in the spokes of his bicycle, flinging him over the handlebar, according to a Brookins spokesperson. Brookins returned home from the hospital on Thursday.

The alderman planned to post details of the accident on Sunday morning on his Facebook page. “I am sorry to report that I will be unable to attend any Ward or neighborhood events for the near future as I was seriously injured in a freak bicycle accident. First, I am okay and I have been recovering in the hospital since the accident. I will, however, require multiple surgeries to recover from damage to my face and upper body,” the alderman said in a statement.

CLICK FOR MORE

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.