Ads Top

I'M BLACK! Everything is FREE! Naja Eva Haynes, 24, tells cops 'my name, my blackness and my faith are my ID' after sneaking past Nashville airport security and boarding flight - I don't needs no plane ticket!

A Kentucky woman is facing criminal charges after she snuck through security at Nashville International Airport without an ID or boarding pass and managed to board a flight and take a seat.

Naja Eva Haynes, 24, was slapped with misdemeanor charges for violating airport and aircraft security and resisting arrest during the bizarre incident.

Haynes drove her car to the airport on Mar. 24, parked and casually walked into the terminal, according to the affidavit provided to the Tennessean.

She then waltzed through airport security without being screened and went on to Gate B5, where she was able to board a Delta Airlines flight.

A spokesman for Delta, Morgan Durrant, told the Tennessean that Haynes pushed her way through several agents in order to board the flight and take a seat.

CLICK FOR MORE

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.